Monday, February 1, 2010

Playing

Look at how curly Hailee's hair is




Leo is definitely a little boy and loves balls
Hailee's crazy hair, it looks like this every morning

This is the best picture of the two of them I have ever got


We got the kids one of those little pop up tents with the little tunnels to crawl through. Leo wasn't to sure of it last night but today when he woke up he loved it. Hailee of course loved it the two of them played in it for hours this morning it was fun to watch them (I tried to play too but I was just way too big!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Britni...you are becoming quite the photographer...GREAT pictures of your kids! They look so BIG! Jana

walch1990 said...

They are just so cute! I love the pictures of them playing in the tents! it reminds me of when I was little and I had a toy tent to set up in the living room.