Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Play Doh




Leo doing what he does best, eating!

We have had a ton of rain here the last two days so we have thinking of indoor activities. On sat we played memory which was a lot of fun, Tom and I ended up playing after the kids went to bed. Than yesterday we did play doh. I was kinda scared at first I thought we would have a huge mess and it would be everywhere but Hailee did great she only took 2 bites and realized it wasn't very tasty. We had a lot of fun making our creations. I wish I would have remembered to take pictures before we mashed them all up.

1 comments:

Kolste said...

hey! sorry I never texted you back...our life has been crazy! We are not going to Disney anymore...my whole family is but us...Mike tore his ACL and has to have surgery! And we are moving for the summer....we have to go run an office for work but we are not sure yet where!