Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Trip to Denver

Hailee helped pack up
MacKenzie and Isabella watching movies in the park

I love this picture of Bella
Leo watching everyone swim
Hailee loved the water wings once she knew they would keep her afloat
the whole family
Buffalo Bill's Grave
Playing in the fountains
Tom with his brother Nick and Dad
Grandpa with all the grandkids (Hailee's hair is so crazy because I tried straightening it)
Tom's dad and Siblings

Hailee sportin her new shades
At 2 a.m the morning we left Tom was throwing up, and was extremely sick. So after Nick helped us to the check in counter I had to carry all of our stuff (Leo, Diaper bag, Hailee's giant car seat through security and to our gate) Tom was in charge of Hailee and his backpack. It was a tough trip home but we finally made it

and Hailee couldn't be happier!

1 comments:

Kolste said...

So dont you just LOVE your Phil and Teds stroller! I LOVE ours!! I'm just excited to use it as a double stroller...hopefully in the next 2 or 3 weeks! Im dieing! I want this baby to come! I'm done being pregnant! I will not be pregnant for quite a while! :)