Friday, May 29, 2009

What a Week!!



Saturday Tom graduated, but I didn't have my memory card in my camera so no pictures. If you have any pics e-mail them to me please!!


On Sunday Hailee and I enjoyed a nice bike ride along the beach with Aunt Lisa. Hailee had a blast, but man was it a work out!!


Hailee's new cheesy smile!!
had a big Family dinner down at the Whales Tail
visited with family

went in the hot tub

and tried to take a nap in the dresser (lol Hailee thought it was a pretty cool fort)

Monday we went to the park. It was such a nice day out the Grandma's really enjoyed it.
Tuesday we played beauty salon and cut and colored Grandma Gwen's hairWednesday we said our goodbyes


and enjoyed a quiet evening of dress up

1 comments:

Kolste said...

okay I am awful! Here is the recipe. Please forgive me it took forever!!
8 oz cream cheese
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
garlic salt to taste
mix all that up together
spread that on dish, then 1/2 bottle chilli sauce on top and then 8 oz of crab meat cut up on top. serve with wheat thins! Yummy!!